You know the advantages of switching to LEDs for brilliant, energy-saving lighting. Now you can buy an LED that zaps those pesky insects as well.
With recent concerns about Zika-carrying mosquitos, keeping bugs away is more important than ever. But no one wants to feel confined to the indoors.
Our bug-zapping LED fits into any standard socket and offers:
• 500 square feet of protection against insects
• Bright light (3500K)
• 40,000 hours average rated life
Best of all, these bulbs are free of chemicals and toxins that could harm the health of your family. They’re odor-free, easy to clean, and simple to install.
Don’t let bugs ruin your outdoor gatherings! Pick up your LED Bugzapper today – and save energy for years to come.
Don’t Miss Our Holiday Savings!
What better stocking-stuffers than light bulbs? We’ve created two new ways for you to shop right from our home page:
Some of these products are no longer being manufactured and we’re selling off our stock at fantastic discounts. First come, first served – when they’re gone, they’re gone!
Here are just a few of the products you can pick up at great discounts:
- 100A/Y/RP yellow incandescent bug lights ($1.61 each)
- 75R40/SP Phillips 75-watt flood lights ($2.66 each)
- VentureII-SB1880S safety glasses ($2.60 each)
- 1157NA amber lights for transportation applications (less than $1.50 each)
- FCS-FR frosted filament bulbs for Bell and Howell and Canon projectors ($3.45 each)
- FPA-Titan Osram 65-watt flood lights ($3.45 each)
Get that holiday shopping done early – and save with our seasonal specials! Call us today at Bulb Direct (800-772-5267).